IS STRESS & ANXIETY DURING
AFFECTING YOUR FAMILY?
- Is your child struggling with sleep?
- Are feelings of overwhelm becoming unmanageable for you or your son or daughter?
- Do you feel that your day to day life is slipping out of your control?
If you feel that you are in uncharted territory then you should know that you are not facing this alone. As parents we are all doing the best we can to try and cope with the situation we now find ourselves in.
- Imagine if you can start to take back some control in your day.
- Find new ways to connect with your children.
- Provide your son or daughter with tools that will enable them to cope with the emotional turmoil they are trying to deal with
Brought to you by Rachel Hawkes, Mindful Parenting expert and author of Mindful Parenting, 40 Mindful Moments To Share With Your Children.
Signs of Anxiety
Are you or your children struggling with any of these?
Trouble getting to sleep, or waking up in the night?
Emotional ourbursts at the smallest thing?
Not taking part or staying in their room
Start to take back control for you and your kids and download the FREE pack, join the Facebook Group for more support and sign up to the newsletter for even more ways to help deal with anxiety in your home.